Magical Girl MEP to metal covers of Undertale music (by RichaadEB)
Mix – Audition Video
- You can only use magical girl anime for this project. If you are unsure if the series you want to use qualifies, please refer to the list below.
- No text effects, UNLESS it is related to Undertale – but it must be subtle and well integrated.
- Both raw and heavy effects editing are accepted.
- Please do not use fanart in tracks unless you have permission from the artist.
- Editors are allowed 2 tracks if desired.
- Repeated anime are OK provided different scenes are used between each track.
- Multiple sources is OK.
- Undertale references are OK but not necessary.
- Cause any drama and you will be immediately kicked out.
- Project will be rendered in 1920×1080
- 1280×720 accepted, but will be upscaled
- HuffyUV/Lagarith/MP4 for track finals
- 29.97 FPS
- No post processing
Accepted Magical Girl Sources
If you are interested in using a series that is not on this list, please contact me!!
- Sailor Moon
- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Pretty Cure
- Madoka Magica
- Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
- Mermaid Melody
- Uta Kata
- Creamy Mami
- Sugar Sugar Rune
- Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Daybreak Illusion
- Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero
- Fate/Kaleid Liner
- Shugo Chara
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Kamichama Karin
- Wish Upon the Pleiades
- Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka
- Cosmic Baton Girl Comet-san
- Sasami: Magical Girls Club
- Magical Lyrical Nanoha
- Magical Project S
- Nanatsuiro Drops
- Nurse Angel Ririka
- Nurse Witch Komugi
- Ojamajo Doremi
- Shamanic Princess
- Corrector Yui
- Umi Monogatari
- Wedding Peach
- Powerpuff Girls Z
- Princess Tutu
- Saint Tail
- Tokyo Mew Mew
- Tweeny Witches
- Fushigiboshi No Futagohime
- Magical Canan
- Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel
- HOPES & DREAMS
- Intro :: 00:00 – 00:25 – CLAIMED
- Track A :: 00:26 – 00:59 – CLAIMED
- Track B :: 01:00 – 01:44 – CLAIMED
- Track C :: 01:45 – 02:17 – Open
- Track D :: 02:18 – 02:48 – Open
- Track E :: 02:49 – 03:21 – Open
- Track F :: 03:22 – 03:52 – Open
- SPEAR OF JUSTICE
- Track G :: 03:53 – 04:23 – Open
- Track H :: 04:24 – 04:56 – Open
- Track I :: 04:57 – 05:24 – Open
- SPIDER DANCE
- Track J :: 05:25 – 05:48 – Open
- Track K :: 05:49 – 06:16 – Open
- Track L :: 06:16 – 06:41 – Open
- Track M :: 06:42 – 07:06 – Open
- Track N :: 07:07 – 07:42 – Open
- BATTLE AGAINST A TRUE HERO
- Track O :: 07:43 – 08:14 – Open
- Track P :: 08:15 – 08:49 – Open
- Track Q :: 08:50 – 09:23 – Open
- Track R :: 09:24 – 10:00 – Open
- YOUR BEST NIGHTMARE
- Track S :: 10:01 – 10:29 – Open
- Track T :: 10:30 – 11:08 – Open
- Track U :: 11:09 – 11:39 – CLAIMED
- Track V :: 11:40 – 12:09 – Open
- Track W :: 12:10 – 12:51 – Open
PLEASE READ EDIT 04/01/2016:
This has gotten a LOT more interest than I predicted, so I now would like to ask any editors who audition from this point on to include multiple anime choices with their audition. I am allowing repeated anime in this project, but I also want it to be diverse. The most popular choices so far have been
sailor moon, madoka magica, princess tutu, and fate kaleid liner
so if you want to use these series, please have backup sources prepared if you do not get to use your preferred source.
Be aware that while I am allowing multiple instances of sources, the episodes/movies/etc of the source you can use should be split between editors who want to edit with them. For example: 2 people use madoka magica in the project, therefore one can use the tv series, wheras the other can use Rebellion. Multiple editors want to use sailor moon, so one could use sailor moon R, one could use the movies, etc. Episodes used can be split as well – say if you wanted to use princess tutu, someone could episodes 1-13 wheras someone else could use 14-26. I want to avoid repeated scenes wherever possible! Please keep that in mind if you’re using a repeatedly used source when it comes to things like recycled transformation/magic sequences.
Also, tracks with little to no auditions are: P, H, V, W